- Design the structure and syllabi of 20 innovative modules.
- Develop case study based teaching / learning materials.
- Give ‘hands-on’ practical training of delivering and working with the modules.
- Launch an e-Learning platform for open and free access to the teaching / learning materials
- Initiate a framework for awarding ‘International Geospatial Qualification Certificate’ to those completing 30 ECTS courses from these modules.
- Syllabi and Learning / Teaching Materials of 20 innovative modules jointly developed by the partners.
- 20 faculty members trained in designing and developing the learning / teaching materials of the 20 modules.
- 50 Faculty members and 150 students trained in working with and delivering learning / teaching materials of the newly developed 20 innovative modules.
- An e-Learning platform containing learning / teaching materials of the 20 innovative modules for open and free access worldwide.
- A framework for awarding an ‘International Geospatial Qualification Certificate’.